Graffiti spot

Graffiti spot Graffiti Wildstyle, Прага, Molotow, Black Metal, Spray Art, Длиннопост

В последний день отпуска отлично порисовали на споте Баррандов мост, Прага,Чехия, с местными райтерами. Плохая погода и ограниченные ресурсы не дала выложиться на 100% ) В этот раз я нарисовал тигра который лижет кальмара)) Мне сказали что чехи любят скрытый смысл с уклоном.

И пара отличных треков с процесса.

\KDY crew(Rinerins \Secr) \ gamut_one (Ares) \cithe327 \ k-real мясо \ bontra \ ubrus \ Doscrew (Donie)\

On the last day of the holiday, the Barrandov Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic, and local writers perfectly drew on the spot. Bad weather and limited resources did not give me the chance to give 100%) This time I drew a tiger that licks a squid)) I was told that the Czechs love a hidden meaning with a bias.

And a couple of great tracks with the process.

Graffiti spot Graffiti Wildstyle, Прага, Molotow, Black Metal, Spray Art, Длиннопост