Переводы подкастов/интервью на русский-литературный

Добрый день. My name is Lewis.

Расскажу что к чему: слушаю (причем достаточно долго) подкасты, в том числе и на английском языке.

Начинал с "Не Занесли", "Zавтракаст", "Droider Cast", "Невыносимый подкаст", "Животные в студии", "Мы в этом живём", "Ребята, мы потра*ались", "Segozavtra" и т.д.. Из тех, которые на английском - Joe Rogan Podcast, H3 Podcasts, Vsauce и просто другие англоговорящие ютуберы, такие как Pewdiepie/Markiplier/Daz Games, для развлечения. Но пришло то время, когда необходимо перестать развлекаться, и начать делать то, что приносит пользу.

Я установил себе программу от Google, которая переводит голос в текст, и записал фрагмент интервью James Hefield - Joe Rogan. Далее красиво (ну, или "лучше чем было") оформил, убрал лишние "эм, ну знаешь, они, они были... я не, ..."; Вышло около 5 страниц А4. Внимание - вопрос!

Кому интересно почитать русскую версию данного отрывка? Ибо я собираюсь переводить такие тексты и дальше, занимает это примерно дней 5 на один кусок; Мне - саморазвитие, отсутствие деградации. Вам - "лучшие моменты" из интервью с прекрасными людьми. Далее - планирую перевод разговора с Нилом ДеГрассом Тайсоном, Трависом Баркером, Мэйнардом Джеймсом Киненом, Стив-О. В комментариях пожалуйста напишите, чьи интервью и откуда вам было бы интересно почитать в русском переводе. Так как есть возможность "снимать" любые интервью, например с "Вечерних шоу" а-ля Джимми Фэллон.

- Yeah, even, a couple years ago. We got the rights to our catalog, to our music from “kill ‘em all” until now. We own it. Finally. Which is weird. I tell my kids. Hey, You know, let's go celebrate. We've got we got the master recordings. We Own It! finally and they were just looking at me like “what the hell are you talking about? You wrote it. Why isn't it yours?” Well, I have a little talk about how it was back then, you know, you would somewhat sell a little bit of your soul to get a bigger something, you know. Basically the Record company was a bank and a marketing tool to get you where you wanted to be. So, you know, it was a necessary thing at that time, but it's great to have our stuff back and be able to you know, we now own our own record press, how cool is that?

- Whoa!

- In Germany one of our management people found a place that had some machines that were for sale. And we bought one and so we press our own vinyl, man!

- Wow, oldschool.

- And we could kinda do whatever we want. What color vinyl today, you know, what crazy things you can do?

- You guys can kinda do whatever the fuck you want now, right. You don't need a record company. You can do anything.

- Well it depends. We have a record company. We own our own and America or North America. The rest of the world is a little tougher. There's a lot of countries out there, especially in Europe. And there's no way we can deal with the distribution and each different country. So we've cut really good deals with with other record companies that have a vision and a have a love for Metallica and understand that this is powerful stuff and people love it and we want to be part of the family. But having your own record press is a pretty damn cool thing. It was really inspired by Jack White. Who, you know White Stripes fame, the Raconteurs. He has done a lot of stuff, but he loves that stuff. He's pressing his own stuff. He's coming up with different ways of doing vinyls and colors and hidden tracks, and cool stuff like that. And it's just another way to get creative in your career.

- Is vinyl what selling more than anything now when it comes to an actual physical hard copies of things?

p.s.

Сам текст в разы больше, в нём много интересных фактов и приятной ностальгии, историй из жизни и тд. Текст уникален тем, что это живое общение, которое на русском будет переведено с сохранением всех жаргонизмов, мата и манеры общения.