Служба поддержки Vs. Быдлосаппорт

В ответ на пост: Шикарная служба поддержки ADOBE

Пишу этот пост, т.к. имеется опыт общения как с европейской/американской службой поддержки, так и с нашим быдлосаппортом. И разница тут как раз в регионе, а не в компании.

Итак, начнем с Adobe. Опыт общения с их службой поддержки у меня довольно короткий, но впечатление осталось крайне положительное. Обращался с просьбой отменить подписку (брал всего на 1 месяц, но у них, похоже, автоматом стоит продление по истечению). Сделали все быстро и без лишних вопросов. Увы, лога переписки не сохранилось, но суть примерно такова:

СП: Здравствуйте. Чем могу вам помочь?

Я: Здравствуйте, я бы хотел отвязать свою кредитную карточку от профиля и отменить подписку.

СП: Да, конечно. Могу ли я у Вас поинтересоваться причиной отмены?

Я: Да, конечно. Я брал подписку всего на месяц, т.к. мне нужен был продукт для работы и оплачивался моим работодателем.

СП: Хорошо, дайте мне несколько минут.

СП: (Спустя всего 5 минут) Подождите, пожалуйста, еще немного, я работаю над вашим запросом.

СП: Сделано. Скажите, могу ли я еще что-то сделать для вас?

Я: Нет, спасибо.

СП: Всего доброго.

Но это так, пустяк. А вот дальше идет случай поинтереснее.

Случай с заказом из Амазона: сделал заказ на пару книг с приоритетной доставкой (до 16 дней), жду две недели, а заказа все не приходит. Пишу в службу поддержки (краткая суть диалога под цитатой):

Hello,

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Hello.

On November 8th, I placed an order with 10-16 days of delivery. I've paid an additional price to receive this order earlier than usual. It's 28th already and it still hasn't arrived yet. Could you please explain me why this is happening?

Amazon: I'm Ramkumar from Amazon. I'll be glad to help you.

Amazon: I am really sorry for the issue you are facing.

Gilbert(Amazon): Hello, my name is Gilbert. Please to meet you. I hope you are doing fine.

Me: Not that much. Otherwise I wouldn't have contacted you.

Gilbert: I do apologize that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. Not a problem, I’ll be happy to check on this and see what I can do.

May I please have your order number?

Me: Yes, just a second.

Gilbert: Sure.

Me: 107-6974676-5061005

Gilbert: Thank.

Thank you.

Gilbert: Thanks for waiting. I'm sorry your package didn't arrive as expected. We did not expect this to happened.

Gilbert: As much as possible, we would like you to receive your order on time. In this cases, the package will usually arrive within the next business days. You may wait until Friday, December 11, 2015 12:00 AM (PST) to receive your order. If still it won’t arrive, please let us know and we can create a replacement with expedited shipping or issue your full refund.

Me: I understand. Still, the issue is that I wanted to receive it early. And now you are saying that it may not even arrive. And if it arrives, than what have I paid an additional price for?

Gilbert: To compensate for the delay, I can go ahead and refund the shipping cost.

Me: That would be just fine.

Gilbert: But please be assured that we have records that the order will arrive on or before Friday, December 11, 2015 12:00 AM (PST). If your package did not arrive on that date, please let us so we can process the refund or replacement.

Thanks for your understanding. I assure you we have your best interest in mind.

Please give me a minute or two to process the refund for the shipping cost.

Me: I understand. And I understand that this might be not your fault, but the delivery service's one. Thank you for your kindness.

Gilbert: You are most welcome. The total amount that will be refunded is $23.46.

Gilbert: Thank you for waiting. I've requested a refund of $23.46 to your credit card. You'll see the refund on your credit card statement in the next 2-3 business days.

You can view the refund in Your Account here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=107-...

Gilbert: I hope my efforts to correct this concern have been satisfactory.

Me: Ok. Thank you very much! I am very glad that you helped me.

Gilbert: It has been a great experience working with you. In the meantime, would there be anything else that I can help?

Gilbert: You are welcome.

Me: No, that'll be it. Have a nice day!

Gilbert: Thank you for contacting Amazon. Have a great day! Whenever you are ready please click "END CHAT" to close this window.

You too and thanks.

Gilbert: Please click "END CHAT" to close this window.

Суть: Я спросил, почему заказ не пришел в назначенное время, на что мне ответили, что не ожидали такого (это и правда не их вина, а службы доставки - наши бы так и сказали и послали куда подальше). В качестве компенсации мне вернули стоимость доставки и попросили подождать еще недельку в надежде, что заказ все же дойдет.

Деньги вернулись в указанный срок. Но дальше - больше. Спустя полнедели приходит еще один возврат: на этот раз за сам заказ. Я уже было подумал, что решили заказ отменить. Пишу обратно в службу поддержки (транскрипт чата, почему-то, не сохранился) и спрашиваю, в чем причина - мне отвечают, что решили не ждать, придет мне заказ или нет и сразу вернули средства, НО при этом сказали, что если заказ все же придет, я могу оставить его себе в качестве подарка, если же нет - я могу переоформить заказ и доставку мне опять сделают бесплатной. Ок. Ждем - заказ все же не приходит. Оформляю заказ еще раз и пишу им снова (суть диалога опять же под цитатой):

Hello,

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Hello. I've placed an order, which has not been delivered.

The refund has been issued. However I've been told that if I decide to reorder the same items, I would not have to pay for the delivery. Can you help me with the removal of shippong charges?

Carlo(Amazon): Hello Nomad, my name is Carlo.

Me: Hi.

Carlo: I will be glad to assist you with waiving the shipping cost once you reorder the items that was not delivered. Let me check the details and see what I can do to help.

Thanks for the information.

Can I put our chat on hold for a minute or two while I'll check this for you please?

Me: Yes, sure.

Carlo: Thank you.

Carlo: Thanks for waiting.

Carlo: I made a thorough check and confirmed that one of my colleague promised for free expedited shipping once you reorder the items.

As promised, you may place a new order with One-day shipping. Once the order has been placed, please let me know and I will be glad to remove the shipping charge for you.

Me: Ok. Please give me a few seconds.

Carlo: Certainly! By the way, please make sure that the items are fulfilled by Amazon so I can remove the shipping charge for you.

Me: About the delivery. If I select the Expedited International Shipping again, is there a chance they will arrive as expected? I thought this option was better than the standard one, yet they failed. I want to receive the items as soon as possible, but I am more interested in actually receiving them and don't want to reorder it again.

Carlo: Yes, I will make sure to forward this to our shipping team so this won't happen again to your future orders and rest assured that you can expect the items to be delivered on or before the scheduled delivery date once you reorder them.

Me: Ok, it's done: 107-5648284-6443418

Carlo: Thank you.

Carlo: Can I put our chat on hold for another minute or two while I'll process this for you please?

Me: Yes, of course.

Carlo: Thanks.

Carlo: I'm sorry to keep you waiting. It'll just be a moment longer.

Me: No worries. I'm in no hurry.

Carlo: Thanks for waiting.

Carlo: I've upgraded the shipping speed of your order to Priority shipping at no cost and the new delivery date is Tuesday, December 29, 2015.

A detailed summary of your adjusted order, including the new order total, can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=107-5...

Me: Oh, thanks! It's very kind of you. But isn't it too much? The shipping cost for Priority shipping is the same as the cost of the order itself after all =\

Carlo: You're welcome, Nomad. No worries, since your original order was lost, we'll be glad to have your new order be ship with priority shipping at no cost. I appreciate your time bringing this to our attention.

Me: I appreciate your help even more. I just hope making such a favour doesn't cause trouble on your side.

Carlo: My pleasure assisting you, Nomad. Since it was our error, you deserve the free expedited shipping. In the mean time, is there anything else I may assist you with today?

Me: No, thank you very much. You've been most helpful. Have a nice day!

Carlo: It is my pleasure assisting a valued customer like you today. Thanks for contacting Amazon. You take care and have a wonderful day!

To close this window, please click the "end chat" link.

Суть: Я попросил снять стоимость переправки (на этот, не доверяя приоритетной, взял обычную, ибо с ней проблем не было) и мне не только сняли ее, но и поменяли на самую приоритетную (ее стоимость приравнивается к стоимости самого заказа). Через 4 дня заказ был уже у меня. Итого: чтобы не разочаровать и не потерять клиента, Амазон не пожалел суммы, которая почти в трое выше оригинального заказа (потерянный заказ + приоритетная доставка + новая доставка).

А теперь перейдем к темной стороне, а именно славянской душенке.

Как-то раз я купил две пачки средства для роста волос, которое производит компания Vichy. Эти пачки проходили по акции и за коды, которые в них включались, должны были выдать третью бесплатно. Но, активировав коды, вместо 56-ти баллов, необходимых для подарка, мне было начислено 42. Я позвонил в службу поддержки, где у меня попросили коды и мои контактные данные, после чего пообщещали перезвонить через неделю. Неделя прошла, даже две. Звоню снова - та же история, и так продолжалось около полугода (всего я звонил им раз 8). В итоге у меня рвануло и я, забив на этот подарочек, настрочил им письмецо следующего содержания:

Служба поддержки Vs. Быдлосаппорт Поддержка, Adobe, Vichy, Amazon, Пукан, Европа, Россия, Длиннопост

В итоге, О ЧУДО, на следующий день приходит ответ:

Служба поддержки Vs. Быдлосаппорт Поддержка, Adobe, Vichy, Amazon, Пукан, Европа, Россия, Длиннопост

Почту в тот день я не открывал, поэтому на следующий день мне даже перезвонили, все обговорили, извинились и выслали две упаковки и фирменный шампунь.

Процитируя классика: "Iтоги пiдведем..."

Не стоит перекладывать вину за негативный опыт общения со службой поддержки на плечи компании, ибо в большинстве случаев негативным или положительным он будет зависит от региона, в котором вы обращаетесь за помощью. Да что там говорить о нашей службе поддержки, вспомните хотя бы историю с мразью-владельцем автосалона "Pugeot", который разгромил квест-рум.

Мое личное мнение, что это проблема бизнесс-менталитета славянского народа: у нас люди считают, что обогатятся, если будут грызться за каждую копейку. В то время, как в Европе и Америке люди понимают, что лояльность клиента принесет им гораздо больше выгоды, даже если они пару раз потеряют навар (и это не только предположения, ибо в службе поддержки приходилось одно время работать и политика была именно таковой, но это отдельный случай, т.к. сама фирма - та еще "шарашкина контора").

Если вам нахамили или вас игнорируют - пишите жалобы в Европейский или Американский оффисы соответствующих компаний, они точно не оставят это без внимания.