Kak deellaa moi druz'ya, iz America

It has been a long time since I have posted. Our countries have both seen a shit show. As i sit down late tonight, watching my country have more elections turning into shit shows, ex-president complaining, public crying, i think back to you. My country fights over abortion and weed, but the world has bigger issues. so I come here and read your posts to escape america's media.

I don't know how to feel about these things, many of my friends from moscow tell me how they cant buy games from steam, access websites they used to, or even buy mcdonalds anymore (which is healthy not to eat, lets be honest). Many russians can not access global swift bank or other financial services. Why? Why can I buy games online, why can I have access to these things? Many of you are much better people than I ever will be, smarter people than I ever will be and possibly prettier people. So why do i get these luxuries? its not because i am any more skilled or smarter than you, its because i am unfortunately, lucky.

in the right place, at the right time.

Its stupid to feel this guilt, yes? Us americans dont see the shoulders we stand on, we dont often understand life outside of ours. The american dream, is a sleep walking nightmare sometimes. but so is the rest of the world.

So i come back to say hi, to ask how are you? How is everyone doing across the world? I dont care if its as small as your cat is sick or as big as you lost a family member. Instead of cry that I have luxuries, i want to just come and talk. Not all americans are dumb, just most of us))

so... kak dela moi druz'ya?