Веля тризи крейзи, молодой трезини в этой... Или мой первый арбитраж

Летним знойным вечером я лежал и в очередной раз думал как бы заработать миллион, конечно же особо ничего не делая, иначе не бывает, верно?) Благо я довольно таки много последнее время читаю про криптовалюту и к счатью, чудесным образом моя замечательная мать отдала меня на курсы английского, в 3м классе, чему я безумно рад.

Сёрфинг дело чудесно, а сёрфинг англоязычного сегмента это как искупаться в океане после многолетнего опыта с уточками в пруду. Я наткнулся на форум арбитражников где нашёл свой Diamond (ничего что я с вами на английском?)

• Greetings, on June 19th a friend of mine found a bug on binance with a BTS coin.

• In general, there is a pair BTS/USDT on Binance, before the coin had a commission of 0.25% when sending funds. Binance used to cover this commission on the listing to attract investment. When the coin depreciated they lowered the commissions there as well. Accordingly Binance also changed the commission system and switched their accounts from cold to hot. Not so long ago I decided to fund my Binance and accidentally sent to cold wallets and it covered me with 0.25% commission.

• Full Manual:

• 1. Retrieve the memo related to the cryptocurrency "BTS" (BitShares). Copy the memo.

• 2. Proceed to the output section specifically for the cryptocurrency "BTS."

• 3. In the address column, append "-erapy" to the existing address (e.g., binance-bts-1-erapy).

• 4. Paste the previously copied memo into the memo field.

• 5. Determine the desired amount of coins to be sent to the blockchain and initiate the sending process.

• 6. Within approximately 6 minutes, the sent amount will be processed, yielding an additional 0.25%.

• 7. Repeat the aforementioned steps starting from point 3 for all received BTS coins in our wallet to generate compound interest.

• If you have any questions - DM

• If you would like to thank - TN5okp3KtBcMUn41QrtiQS7jkJuVa6dJJe Tether TRC-20

Признаться честно думал сейчас снова не будет работать, но как же был приятен этот холодок счатья в груди, когда увидел что написанное соответсвует действительности.

Как итог с 22.06.23 по сегоднящний день (28.06.23) это актуально

Всем отличного, продуктивного дивана!