Общение с продавцами на экспрес али

Заказал товар у наших друзей с востока... восток дело тонкое и хитрое...до конца защиты товара осталось пару дней...получит письмо от продавца

Hi,my friend.

Good day!

I am very sorry for seeing your disputes.

I can tell you from my heart that we really have send out the order,why you did not trust me .do you know,because your dispute ,it brings a very bad effect on my store now

the post office confirm me that the normal time for arriving your country is about 35 days,maybe your country customers strict clearance,result in a little delay.

In order to your country clearance ,the post office need exchange the

Tracking No to your country format for meeting your customs rule,so they need exchange the tracking information again,for doing so ,in order to

Parcels can pass through the customs clearance quickly ,successfully ,

mostly importantly, it let our customers never pay any tax.

There is too much jobs and parcels waiting for them to deal with ,they

Really need sometime to do the tracking information business.you know the

Post office work efficiency is really not very high,we always need push them to forward something.

Please be patient ,I much guarantee that you will get the order within

the normal days,if not,we will refund all money back to you immediately.

our company is the specialized seller online,we have been in this field for many many years,please kindly check the website of our company : http://www.elinkmall.com/

please ,please close the disputes and waiting for more time,we really

need you choose the nice way to solve that..

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation ?

Если кратко перевести, то мол мы хороший продавец, мы не наебываем, пожайлуста закройте спор и повесьте лапшу на уши. Товар обязательно придет

Общение с продавцами на экспрес али Китайцы, Китайские товары, Доставка, Что делать