Портрет

Портрет Картинки, Broken Art, Shiban, Рисунок, Длиннопост

Текст не обязателен к прочтению!!!!

Would better if I'll explain, how I'm almost killed myself by the strange ideas what come out from the depth of my soul. It probably should be seen through my art that you can easily call unprofessional. I thought before that it doesn't matter because ideas come out from deep of my dark soul where is unbelievable cold like if Death is dancing slowly between your ribs when coming to pick you up. Ideas are almost ready tear me up inside, they will dissolve in my mind and I'm sure will coming back for a long time. In future in couple years all this shit will be showed in streets and squares. It will be savior at the begining, but for sure will get a power for destroy and for provocation of the billion murders.

I still here that is why wanna show you just a door behind which...

... the unique possibility to touch to knowledges that were offering for you in Groups of study Russian. Usually these groups are part of communities what are created for only one reason - to study Russia and Russian language. Almost all of them have a more hundred of signed people in and large number of followers. There you will be discovering a lot of new interesting facts about Russia. Also, you will start reading a lot scientific articles with understandable and accessible descriptions those or other global incidents, military battles and cultural events. You'll get the basic lexicon, knowledges on speaking and writing, correct pronunciations skills and many other interesting sections of Russian language and State, certainly! Stay assured you'll get unforgettable immersion in mystery and depths of Russians souls. You will find answers out on questions about the Initial period of becoming Russia, slowly will going through the darkness of the Middle Ages till the moment when your traveling will be finished in the Modern Time where you will surprised.

But don't worry! This is not the End yet because the secrets of Russia are infinite and you have the unique chance to touch them and become closer to Great Russia!

My last think:

Pretty girl is looking to me. I blush each time when she is looking. And now I'm asking why I never was with a girl? Her eyes is always on my picture.

Few years ago I was writing brochures for people in street.