Пожалуйста, будьте вежливы! В новостных и политических постах действует Особый порядок размещения постов и комментариев.

I do not want the world to hate Russia

hello,

i do not speak Russian, I am from Poland, hopefully we can talk in English. I did not came here to insult anyone, I am seeking an honest conversation.  I will not try to explain or convince you to what is happening in Ukraine, as I know you will not believe me as I am from another country and whatever I say, you will think I am a troll or simply lying.

but if there is any chance, any small doubt in your head, that your goverment may not be completely honest with you, please follow that thought and try and seek the truth.

I have so many Russian friends, that are great people and I do not want the world to hate them, which is unfortunately what is happening.

We are all here (in Poland) are praying for both Ukraine and Russia, despite what you may hear. Honest and people of faith, do not support any killing and we all wish for peace. I do not want one day to wake up, and see my house in ruins and my wife killed, becouse of some politicians horrible ideas. I want to live and I want to be friends with all good people, and I know that most of the Russians, like everywhere, are good people.

Please think about how good life can be in peace. No killing is justified.