Сделайте пожалуйста данный текст от 3 лица для пересказа!

My friend's name is Peter. He and I are doctors now, but eleven years ago we were students at a Medical college in Moscow.We lived in a long way from the college, but we liked to walk there in fine weather.Our classes usually lasted till four o'clock in the afternoon, and then we worked hard at home. We sometimes stayed after classes to play volley-ball, but on week-days we were usually at home by 9 o'clock. We received a lot of medical journals and often discussed interesting articles in them.In his third year Peter decided to be a choldren's doctor, and now he works at a children's hospital in Kiev. He loves his work and often writes to me about it.- Whose name is Peter? - My friend's

Автор поста оценил этот комментарий
Сайтом не ошиблись, не?

Лет ми спик фром май харт.

Dear Jana, idi na huy please.

His friend's name is peter. they are doctors novv, but eleven yers ago they vvere stusdents at a medical colledge in moscovv. they lived in a long vvay from the college, but they liked to vvalk there in fine vveather. their classes usually lasted till four o'clock in the afternoon, and then they vvorked hard at home. they sometimes stayed after classes to play volleyball, but on vveek-day they vvere usually at home by 9 o'clock. they received a lot of medical jjurnals and often discuessed interesting articles in them. in their third year peter decided to be a children's doctor, and novv he vvorks at a children's hospital in kiev. he loves his vvork and oft8n vvrite to him about it? - vvhose name is peter? - his friend

Не ленись и перескажи , знание иняза еще никому не вредило