«Мне осталось жить 51 час»

Пользователь под ником Lucidending разместил на сайте социальных новостей Reddit пост, в котором рассказывает о своем решении добровольно уйти из жизни после безуспешной борьбы с раком.
Вы смотрите срез комментариев. Показать все
Автор поста оценил этот комментарий
Don\'t worry, you\'ll Be right back.. Wishes from India.

лучше не скажешь =)
раскрыть ветку (5)
да,это зацепило,помню) а еще это....\'\'Toronto, Canada here. My heart goes out to you, live these last hours like a badass sonofabitch for all of us.\'\' :) мой стиль)
раскрыть ветку (4)
)))
там был рассказ, который написал парень из Шанхая. Такого слога я давно не читал. Просто, чувственно и как-то задевает где-то глубоко внутри. Потрясающе

НАШЕЛ!!!!

Hi! from Shanghai!
Lucidending, welcome to shanghai! It\'s raining here mildly in the Luwan District. We both walk on the cold but pleasant pavements, meeting people on the way to a cafe for brunch. We walk inside a hidden alley; a few more corners and the place has transformed into a small town of cobblestone streets, old brick buildings outfitted on the ground with make-shift cafes, restaurants and rooms for elderly couples residing above us with their laundry hanging out of their dusty windows. I walk you through each and every beautiful street telling you the feeling of what it was like when i was first here and how little pleasures like this make you feel like a child again. You will look worried, and you will let go a sigh, so silent, that I will almost miss it, staring at the narrow distance.
We move on and I change the subject; I point at cafes, telling you which ones are good and which ones are too expensive and every street we go to, the smell of coffee just goes right with the cold atmosphere. We stumble upon other things that are both new to us and I take a picture of you in a beautiful street setting lined with classic bicycles. You stare at them, pondering how some are in pristine condition and how some are rusted and you realize that nonetheless, they\'re all beautiful and the weather proved their mechanical lives a good story.
We finally decide to sit outside in a small cafe adorned with ornate tables and chairs. We order the brunch that we will never have... talking about things that we will never know.
The sun is almost down and the day is golden. We part ways and at the distance I say: "It\'s been a long battle and we\'re all going home. I hope it will be painless and your exit, a pleasant one."
раскрыть ветку (3)
вот это и хотел перевести....это просто что-то..!!!!!!!!!!! как рах сегодня пересматривал амели,и там есть момент когда она берет слепого под руку и ведет по улице,рассказывая все что видит...
раскрыть ветку (2)
когда я читал этот текст, у меня было ощущение что я действительно был там, бродил по этим мокрым улочкам... Будет трудно, не просто перевести а, передать атмосферу и послание =) Но, удачи !
раскрыть ветку (1)
Если хочешь,может поможешь,сделаем пост вдвоем (?)
Вы смотрите срез комментариев. Чтобы написать комментарий, перейдите к общему списку